cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Price Change]: 1GB Data Add-on Now $15

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Spam? Maybe if I could even pay my bill. I have never seen anything so ridiculous in all of my life.

5 REPLIES 5

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@popping my husband and I  have been with PM for a year now. This was the first time autopay did not work so I never thought of topping up funds before hand. It makes sense to have peace of mind especially when you are managing so many accounts. I just put my experience out there in case it happened similarly to others and they need another option to try if they did not top up before hand.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@J-L 

I know that renewal from available fund always work.  I always make sure that I have enough available fund to pay for my plan before the renewal day.  I am managing 8 PM accounts for 2 years.  Never missed a renewal. 

You may ask why enable autopay if I have to manually add fund to my account before renewal day.  Agree.  But this is PM.  I enable the autopay is just for the $2 off per 30 days.  With 8 accounts under my management, I cannot afford of my family members without phone service for a few hours to a day.  I have 3 accounts renewal in 10 hours.  With enough available fund in these account, I know that I will sleep well tonight

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@6132093355  not sure what problem you are experiencing paying your bill but a week or so ago I had a problem paying my bill even though I have autopay. There seemed to be  a glitch that a number of people experienced that weekend.  None of the suggestions I received worked but when I tried calling 611 and entered the exact amount due it went through immediately and my phone started working.  If you haven't tried that yet it might work. Good luck. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@6132093355 could you please provide us with some more information? What the reason for not being able to pay your bill? Thanks.  

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@6132093355 wrote:

Spam? Maybe if I could even pay my bill. I have never seen anything so ridiculous in all of my life.

@6132093355 You shouldn't use your phone number as a user name. Not sure what you are trying to achieve with this.... It's posted under 1GB add on. If you are having an issue and need help start a new thread. I'm guessing you are having an issue paying for your service. Follow the link below and enter an informative title as well as plenty of details such as what the problem is, what have you tried so far, what kind of phone.. You will have a proper reply in a matter of minutes with ideas to try or details on how to contact "customer service" for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/paying_for_your-service

Need Help? Let's chat.