cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Payment problem

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

19th march I call to client service (611) to change my plan from 25$ (appels dans la province) to 20$ ( appelles ilimites). The agent changed my plan to be effective today 23th march , but I just saw my credit card account and you charged me 28.74$ the ame amount of last month even when I changed my plan. I now I don't more acces to clien service by phone, so I need that you make me a refound for the difference betwen 28.74 and the plan that I choose with the agent (20$ more tx). I see in my public mobile libre service that you don't hava change my plan. I need a solution. THANKS

3 REPLIES 3

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your answerd i just send a private message as you advise me. I see that my now is 25$. So any change since my call to your call client service. The agent did not change my plan as I requested (to 20$ plan).

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @91374155.  Sorry to hear about your plan change issues.  Did you check your self service portal to see exacly what plan it shows.  Does it show exactly what you expect?  At $20, the only unimited plan is province wide unlimited talk.  Is that the plan you were expecting?  If you are being charged 28.74, it must be a $25 plan that you have.

Your best bet would be to contact the moderator team using private message.

Click here to send them a private message.  They will handle your request on a fist come first served basis.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Also, you have posted to a very old topic.  You should always start a new topic (in the appropriate category), so that your question is visible and gets the quickest response.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@91374155wrote:

Hello,

19th march I call to client service (611) to change my plan from 25$ (appels dans la province) to 20$ ( appelles ilimites). The agent changed my plan to be effective today 23th march , but I just saw my credit card account and you charged me 28.74$ the ame amount of last month even when I changed my plan. I now I don't more acces to clien service by phone, so I need that you make me a refound for the difference betwen 28.74 and the plan that I choose with the agent (20$ more tx). I see in my public mobile libre service that you don't hava change my plan. I need a solution. THANKS

@91374155

Only moderators (=Public Mobile employees) can help with account issues.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, PIN, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

PS - you have posted in a very old topic. For future reference you'll have a better chance of getting help fast if you start your own topic.

Need Help? Let's chat.