cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Payment Problems ( Autopay)

yeni554
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi My payment was do ysterday through outo pay but Today i cant use my phone it saying my plan is suspended????

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@yeni554 

Use topup voucher to get your phone working ASAP first.  Call 611 from your phone to add fund to your account using topup voucher.  You can buy PM topup voucher from retail store.  Sometime, there may be 24 to 48 hours delay for the store brought voucher.  You can also purchase voucher from recharge.com and use it within an hour.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yeni554 wrote:

Hi My payment was do ysterday through outo pay but Today i cant use my phone it saying my plan is suspended????

Run out to a convenience store that sells gift cards and phone top up vouchers and get a voucher to pay for your plan. There are online options as well but they cost more than a store. Then sort out what went wrong with the credit card.

Try doing a manual top up from the card on file also.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@yeni554  a écrit :

Autopay didn't work..Did you try to make a payment?..If nothing works you need to reach the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain to them what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Be patient.

Need Help? Let's chat.