cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PROMO: $35 2GB Plan Limited Time Offer

dzalusky
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received an email saying if i came back to public I would receive 15$ a month discount. Ok so i signed back up with public, So when do I receive my discount. Currently paying 50$ a month plan with no discount??? what gives????

7 REPLIES 7

@mdwallace97 wrote:

The first billl will be full price but it should come off the second bill! 

This was already stated nearly 24 hours ago. Please take a moment to look through threads as to avoid possible repetition.

mdwallace97

The first billl will be full price but it should come off the second bill! 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @dzalusky 

It's the usual procedure with PM. You pay the full plan price upon activation.

In this case, the credit should be added to your account within 30 days before your first renewal is due. If you met all the promo requirements and encounter any issues receiving the credit, you will have to contact Moderators.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

dzalusky

yes 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dzalusky wrote:

perfect!  Thanks

When you activated back...did you use the same email address as the promo came under?

dzalusky

perfect!  Thanks

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It usually takes up to 30 days for you to receive the credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.