cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Overcharged on credit card

diamondboy71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

got charged sept01/2019 ,public. mobile 855-4782542, 43.70!

got charged sept22/2019 public mobile 855-4782542 48.

i got rid of that sim card in july!i never used it in 2 months!but im still getting charged for it!

could u plzs cancell and refund my monies!thnx!

10 REPLIES 10

@dabr wrote:

Also if that is your phone number, please use the 3 dots top right of your post to edit it out from your post as this is a public forum.

1-888-478-2542 is published Public Mobile company phone number. It has previously been used in advertising and still belongs to the brand.

threads merged

And did you port the number out?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@diamondboy71 wrote:

got charged sept01/2019 ,public. mobile 855-4782542, 43.70!

got charged sept22/2019 public mobile 855-4782542 48.

i got rid of that sim card in july!i never used it in 2 months!but im still getting charged for it!

@diamondboy71 

Getting rid of the SIM card and not using the service does not just stop it. You apparently had autopay set up. Did you port/transfer your number out to another service when you stopped using this service? If so then continuing charges has been known to occur on occassion with some people.

Edit: I see you've now started your own thread.

Did you remove autopay from your account ?

diamondboy71

im getting charged for a simm card number,that was cancelled,sept 22 2019. 43.709!it was deleted since july

@diamondboy71   You need to remove all your personal information in this post.  You are on a public forum.  Use the 3 dots top right of your post to edit.

Maybe @NDesai will edit the personal info from your post

diamondboy71

my public mobile sim cards number are 8xxxxxxxxxxxxx

8xxxxxxxxxxx

email address xxxxxxx@outlook.com

xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com

account number 1000000xxxxxxx

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@diamondboy71 wrote:

got charged sept01/2019 ,public. mobile 855xxxxx, 43.70!

got charged sept22/2019 public mobile 855xxxxx 48.

Public mobile is prepaid, so not sure how you can be charged unless you haven't closed your account and removed your CC with PM.  Then you need to do that now by logging into your account and click on payments tab and proceeding to remove any registered CC you have on file with PM.  Your account will go into suspension after 90 days of non-payment and account will be de-activated.

Also if that is your phone number, please use the 3 dots top right of your post to edit it out from your post as this is a public forum.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@diamondboy71  you're gonna have to message the moderator_team and ask them to remove your credit card from your account and close the account!  Start by clicking on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and start a conversation with Simon the chat bot and the moderators will get back to you 

Need Help? Let's chat.