cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

Ericrs100
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have purchased a sim card a week ago and wanted to activate it today but it is rejecting my payment information? I called my bank and they are saying they dont evan see an attempt made and its on your side ? Can some one help and will i qualify for this promtotion??

edit moved thread by mimmo

6 REPLIES 6

@Ericrs100 wrote:

So i should buy a new one tomorow ?

On June 1st,  customers that purchase a SIM card online before 11:59PM ET will gain access to an exclusive offer of a one-time bonus 5GB of data. Simply activate before June 16, 2019 11:59PM ET, on a $25+/mo plan (Ready-Made plans only) to claim this offer. This will be applied as an Add-On. This offer is available to new customers only.

How to Get this Offer:

• Bonus 5 GB of data: When you activate by June 16th on a Ready-made plan of $25/mo or higher. you will get a one-time bonus 5 GB of data.
    • To redeem, SIM must be activated on publicmobile.ca by June 16th on any Ready-made plan $25/mo or higher using the same email address used to purchase the SIM card. Purchase a SIM online here.
    • Eligible customers will be provided the one-time 5 GB data Add-On within 72 hours.

@Ericrs100 wrote:

Yup...if you want the 5GB bonus.

Ericrs100

Ericrs100

Will try that right now, will i have the promotion or i should buy a new sim card ?

andrewjc

Welcome to the community! I'd suggest moving your question about payment issues to a new forum post under "Paying for your service". You'll probably have more luck getting solutions there. I'd suggest reinputting all of your info and making sure that you're not using autofill as it can sometimes cause issues. As for the promotion, it appears that this promotion is only valid for SIM cards purchased on June 1st, 2019, so, unfortunately, it doesn't seem like you qualify.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ericrs100 wrote:

I have purchased a sim card a week ago and wanted to activate it today but it is rejecting my payment information? I called my bank and they are saying they dont evan see an attempt made and its on your side ? Can some one help and will i qualify for this promtotion??

@Ericrs100  Try using the chrome browser in incognito mode on a desktop or laptop to see if it accepts your cc info.

Need Help? Let's chat.