cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not getting any data

MikeA21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m not getting any data and tried all. Please help!

7 REPLIES 7

MikeA21

Thanks for the help.

Spoke to Moderator and they finally fixed it.

@MikeA21 See my previous reply. I doubt you have an iMessage issue; try sending when connected to wifi.

Just in case here is the correct setup: Settings >> Messages >> iMessage ON, Send as SMS ON, MMS ON >> Send & Receive should show your iCloud account and PM phone number.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

MikeA21

Renewal date Nov. 5, 2017

Call and Text works. But not iMessage.

Tried sp.mb.com and isp.mb.cm

I was renewed for:

6GB at 4G LTE Speed/6Go à la vitesse 4G LTE $105.00 $0.00
Nov 5, 2017 Unlimited International Text/Messagerie texte à l'International $29.00 $105.00
Nov 5, 2017 Unlimited Provincial Talk/Appels Illimités dans la Province $51.00 $134.00
Nov 5, 2017 90-day pass/Passe de 90 jours $25.00 $185.00

Will message the Moderator right now.

There is a recent bug affecting some users during renewal that PREVENTS resetting their data allowance. Only the moderators can repair this.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@MikeA21 wrote:

Have not switched devices.

I have an Iphone 5SE. It was working until the renewal date.

the Software is IOS 11.1.1

@MikeA21

Please help us help you here...

When was your renewal date?

Do call and text work?

Have you checked the APN settings (could be alteret in a software update)?

As suggested by @Taekgun: Have you checked your self serve account to see if data is showing on your account? If data is in your plan description but you can't see it on a data counter as in xxxxMB / xxxxxMB you have likely used all your data. (Usage History could give you a rough idea on your account activity. WiFi assist and/or a big update over data in the background could be culprits.)

If you are on a 3G plan and the renewal was in the last couple of days it may be that the data allotment hasn't refilled - you'd need the help of the moderator team in that case.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

MikeA21

Have not switched devices.

I have an Iphone 5SE. It was working until the renewal date.

the Software is IOS 11.1.1

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MikeA21

You have posted to a very old thread. In the future, start your own thread under the appropriate category and it will get the exposure and answer to your questions you're looking for.

We're going to need a bit more information before we can point you towards a solution to the problem you have. 

- You may have used up all of your data for this period. Have you logged into self-serve to check?  When you do it will either show how much of your total you have used or this data usage will not be there meaning you have used up your data allotment for your plan - I highly suspect this is the issue.

- Alternatively, have you switched to a new device?

- Have you changed your plan recently?  Are you on a 3G data plan or an 4G plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.