cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My credit card expires

Tusan2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Dear Sir / Madam.  Good day.  I hope you are doing very well.

Please be advised the following 2 cell # of our Public Mobile:

1).  (phone number removed) = (name removed) 
Please see below it was the very first sign up on (activation date) for monthly payment of $25.- + taxes $3.25 = $28.25 taken out automatic directly onto my Master Card each month.

2).  (phone number removed) =xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (= My husband)
He has sign up much earlier / maybe 1 year earlier.  Monthly payment amount similar than mine.

Our both account has charged at the same with auto payment Master Card.  And, this Master Card of our has expired = August 31, 2020.

We have new Master Card that same # as on your file there, the only different is the expire date has changed + the 3# security code at the back are different.

Please do let me know how we can update this onto our account ?

Possible that you can give me a call at my home telephone # xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
/ at my other cell #: xxxxxxxxxxxxx. (You can sms me at my other cell: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

This way, I can update of my Credit Card at Your file for the next payment = September, 2020.

Thank you in advance for your attention and your help to this matters.

Respectfully,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cell: Home:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  or xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by comptuergeek541: information removed
2 REPLIES 2

@Tusan2020  remove your personal info ASAP as mentioned by @@hairbag1 . Top right of your post the 3 dots will give you an edit post option. It's a public forum and everyone can see it.

To update your credit card info...log into your account and click Payment then Bottom left Manage my card.

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Tusan2020...please remove all that private info. This is a public forum and as such anyone can see what personal info you've posted...even the recidivist ne'er do wells.

Click the 3 little dots on right side, then Edit Reply...do it fast !!

@computergeek541 

Need Help? Let's chat.