cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Make an update to ensure uninterrupted service

Darougar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

why do i get this message when every thing is updated on my account? There is no need to SMS me please check!

Why PM is not smart to find out my credit card is updated???

12 REPLIES 12

honest.. i am surprise so many complaints about these couple SMS..

If there is no such text, once they missed a payment, then there will be complains why no one remind them...  

the only solution is to have a better AI that will read our mind and turn on and turn off the notification automatically as our mind changes .. hahaha

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : And then we see complaints from people wanting to shut those messages off. I agree. Really? A couple messages a month is that painful?

Yes PM can certainly do a slightly better job and only send the message to those without Autopay setup.

Afterall, it's just 2 or 3 SMS a month, i don't see it hurts that much

Darougar

yes, I will take it.

Darougar

well, why your system does not check first to see if my visa still valid or not and if is not then sent me SMS notice. We suppose minimize SMS or notification.   

@Darougar 

Yeah....like 5gb data add on gifts!

@Darougar  I would not suggest you to block the text from PM on your messaging app.  Doing so , you risk that you will really miss the actual important text from PM.  

@Darougar wrote:

Hi, it is too much notification, I already  add my visa and I am not worry about it. I do not need notification to remained me my payment.

Public Mobile doesn't provide a way for customers to disable these reminders. Your options aren to ignore the messages or to block messages from 611 by using your messaging app's settings.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darougar : Too much? The "heads up" before renewal, the rewards congrats after and the thank you after. Then nothing unless you get close to using data or limited minutes or deposit other monies.

@Darougar  no worry, incoming text are free    🙂  

Darougar

Hi, it is too much notification, I already  add my visa and I am not worry about it. I do not need notification to remained me my payment.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darougar : When does your registered payment card expire? I think it's a nice helpful text. Like the heads up text. Oh right...I'm about to renew...I'll keep an eye out for any anomalies.

Need Help? Let's chat.