cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Limited time only: 500MB/ 30 day Bonus Data on select 3G data plans!

crystalholtby78
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

why am i chrage for 30 and 10 doallr and never 10 doallr whern i add 110 doallr on to my top up this not right charge me 20 doallr and 40

22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Changing addresses etc...what I've read here as a solution is that whatever address you use has to match EXACTLY to the credit card address you're using. Punctuation, characters, spelling etc.

All this being rude talk...who is that directed to? I've seen nothing other than trying to help you. Of course we can't see your interaction in private messaging.

crystalholtby78

dont get rude too me

crystalholtby78

i want to chnage teh anme to my stepduather name i am done witm pm and it getting this error 

Edit Profile

There was an error in processing your request. Please ensure you have entered a valid Alternate Phone Number.

Update your personal information.  Just a heads up that if you’re updating your address and have registered a credit card to your account, be sure to update your credit card address as well by clicking here.

First Name

Last Name

Address 1

Address 2

City

Province

ABBCMBNBNLNSNTNUONOtherPEQCSKYK 
Country

Postal Code

Alternate Phone Number (10-digits)

crystalholtby78

this **bleep** stuipd and fund when i come hoem on tkleus this lien is gone to koodo and tleus do tehif and rude and now i can use the phone do you freask

@crystalholtby78 wrote:

===== you u rude ===== the plan wa free and it not in my name it in my stepmom

Be polite, or depart.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

crystalholtby78

===== you u rude ===== the plan wa free and it not in my name it in my stepmom

Hello @crystalholtby78,

thank you for taking the time to post on our community. 

After reviewing all of your messages, it seems as though my colleague went above and beyond to provide you with reassurance that your credit card was not charged. He also provided you a credit for the cost of the sim as well as the cost of your plan, as a one time exception. 

Should you want to pay for your future services, you'll need to top up with either a credit card or a voucher. Check out this link, which explains all you need to know about making a payment.

Kind regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

crystalholtby78

I am port out mod are rude 

The moderators have already adjusted your account. You have ignored their reply which was:

"Hey there crystalholtby78, I worked with you yesterday Smiley Very Happy, we provided you with a 30$ credit on your account (refund for the plan + SIM card). I also went ahead and provided you with a 55$ plan free of charge. If you got charged after our conversation please send me a private message and I'll take a look at it.".

So you MUST continue dealing with them by private messsages to sort this out. If that is confusing read this: Private Messages - viewing and creating

crystalholtby78

110 doallr wa ascharge on my criedt card and they charge me 30 plus 40 plus 10 plus nver 10

crystalholtby78

no i top up 110 doallr they ripe me off they charge me 30 for a plan and teh add me 40

@crystalholtby78 Please ignore that and tell us how much your credit card has been charged.

@crystalholtby78, sorry I am not sure what your issue is.  Are you on Autopay?  From teh description of what your plan is included fromteh picture I think your plan is $55 for 30 days.  It looks like they are asking for $30?  Had you previously made any payments?  Just trying to get more information to be able to help you out.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey there crystalholtby78, I worked with you yesterday :D, we provided you with a 30$ credit on your account (refund for the plan + SIM card). I also went ahead and provided you with a 55$ plan free of charge. If you got charged after our conversation please send me a private message and I'll take a look at it.

crystalholtby78

it all difefnet plan they charge me

here teh statement

Jun 3, 2018System issue/ Problème du système$10.00 $30.00
Jun 3, 20186GB + 500MB BONUS at 3G Speed/6Go + 500Mo EN PRIME à la vitesse 3G $40.00$20.00
Jun 3, 2018Unlimited Talk to Canada and the US/Appels illimités vers le Canada at les É.-U. $30.00$60.00
Jun 3, 2018Unlimited International Text/Messagerie texte à l'International $10.00$90.00
Jun 3, 201830-day pass/Passe de 30 jours $10.00$100.00
Jun 3, 20183 Choices with Talk to Canada & US/3 Choix avec les appels nationaux et aux É.-U.$35.00 $110.00
Jun 3, 2018System issue/ Problème du système$75.00 $75.00

That looks normal; just Publc Mobile's funny way to post your cost, rewards, and charges. Look at your credit card statement to see what PM has actually charged you; it should be your plan cost plus taxes.

crystalholtby78

thank you i juts dont wnat they charge me all that for aplan that is 55

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@crystalholtby78 no worries Mods will take care of that for you if they overcharged your account.

crystalholtby78

ye sit active on june 2 and they say me 40 for data 30 for my plan and 20 doallr for there stuff

Jun 3, 2018System issue/ Problème du système$10.00 $30.00
Jun 3, 20186GB + 500MB BONUS at 3G Speed/6Go + 500Mo EN PRIME à la vitesse 3G $40.00$20.00
Jun 3, 2018Unlimited Talk to Canada and the US/Appels illimités vers le Canada at les É.-U. $30.00$60.00
Jun 3, 2018Unlimited International Text/Messagerie texte à l'International $10.00$90.00
Jun 3, 201830-day pass/Passe de 30 jours $10.00$100.00
Jun 3, 20183 Choices with Talk to Canada & US/3 Choix avec les appels nationaux et aux É.-U.$35.00 $110.00
Jun 3, 2018System issue/ Problème du système$75.00 $75.00

crystalholtby78

have ben talk to them

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@crystalholtby78 

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

I do not understand your problem. Please give more information about what has happened.

a) Did you activate a new account recently?

b) Did you request a transfer of your phone number?

c) Does your phone work with the PM SIM installed?

Need Help? Let's chat.