cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Just change from koodo to public mobile with the same number and then it's been 2 days that I ca

murmur
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning.

If I change to the $70.00 plan today can you give me credit for the remainder of my current plan?

Thank you.

edited by comptuergeek541: customer's information removed

5 REPLIES 5

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@murmur   hope you have not make the change yet.  PM does not refund partial months for plan change.  If you don't need the new features now, choose change in the next cycle.  Of course, if you already run out of data and you need it now, then there is no choice.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@murmur wrote:

If I change to the $70.00 plan today can you give me credit for the remainder of my

Please do not post private info in public forum. I hope Oracle or MOD will be able to remove your data from you post.

If you wan to change your plan, I would suggest to schedule plan change on your next billing cycle so not to use unused minutes/data from your current plan.

I do not think you can get any credit when changing plans.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LurganIeUk : So what are you testing? Oracle response time for editing out personal info? If you feel so bothered about it then tag any Oracle that is showing themselves as online.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@murmur wrote:

Good morning.

If I change to the $70.00 plan today can you give me credit for the remainder of my current plan?

Thank you.

This is a public forum....not a good idea to show your phone number and email. 

No, is best to change and take the option to make the change at your renewal date. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@murmur : No pro-rating here. A new plan starts with a new 30 day term. You would lose what data you have left or if on the $15 plan what minutes you have left. And indirectly, the money you paid for the calling and texting.

Need Help? Let's chat.