cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is there any way to speak to a human at Public Mobile?

Rrichard7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There was 36.50 taken off of my card on april 28. That I did not authorize and would like it back on my card xxxx, Richard xx. And do not take it off again I am having the card shut off you will not be able to do it again refund my money

Edit by mimmo removed personal info

3 REPLIES 3

@mimmo 

Could you please delete personal info? thx

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rrichard7  Check on your Self-Serve account to see if you have Autopay setup.  If you meant to stop Autopay, please remove it or it will just keep charging every 30 days.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Rrichard7 

This is a public forum you should edit out your personal details by clicking on the 3 dots at the top right corner of your post.

The pm autopay system only charges your card for any amount owing on your plan amount after applying any rewards and/or account balances. Are you saying your renewal was not on April 28th? Is your credit card registered for autopay on any other accounts? What is the merchant for this charge on your card?

If this is an unauthorised charge that does not appear in your payment history then contacting the moderators to correct/refund/credit the charge can be done by clicking on the chat bubble icon at the bottom right corner of your screen. Type in account specific issue and human and follow the prompts to submit your ticket.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen. Wait times average 2 to 4 hours up to 48 hours for non urgent issues but are about 1 hour currently. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Need Help? Let's chat.