cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introducing "Customer Support Agent"

Fizzajaffri
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi i aready cancelled my service right after 1 week of installation.. i transferred my line to other provider but you still charge me .. can you pkease tell me why 

25 REPLIES 25

@sa7375   No, account should be fully closed after successful porting

What are you trying to do?  You forgot to disable Autopay or remove credit card?  If that is the case, it should be fine.   Account is closed and PM would not get money via Autopay anymore

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sa7375 : A quick answer...no. 🙂

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

A quick question. Can a subscriber log in to the PM 'self-serve account' even after successfully porting out his/her PM phone number? 

@Fizzajaffri wrote:

I thought of ots transferred so its automatically cancelled but it didn’t .. now i removed autopay already.. and please cancel .. and credit please

@Fizzajaffri 

You are good now.  You removed the Autopay and PM won't be charging you anymore. 

At the end of this cycle, the account will go into suspended stage due to non-payment, 90 days later, account will be closed.

In terms of payment, you won't get charged any more.

In terms of refund, you won't get it either.  PM is prepaid service and just that you didn't remove the Autopay yourself. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fizzajaffri wrote:

I thought of ots transferred so its automatically cancelled but it didn’t .. now i removed autopay already.. and please cancel .. and credit please

@Fizzajaffri 

just to you know all member at community website the are a customer like me and you, no one can cancel anything or to help you we are just try give you suggestion.. and if you need to contact to customer service for public mobile only by CSA..

@Fizzajaffri wrote:

I didn’t move the number i am usung freedom mobile number and it’s ok for me .. o just wanna camcel there services now

OK.. that's explain.  yes, you supposed to cancel your Autopay yourself.  Now it should be good.  

You won't be able to get the refund you asked earlier because of that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fizzajaffri : You're flip-flopping. If you moved/ported/transferred your actual phone number to another provider then you have something. If that failed then you have something.

If you picked a whole other new number at that other provider then I don't think you're entitled to anything.

@Fizzajaffri wrote:

If you have requested porting and if porting was successfully, your account would have closed and would not be able to logon

the fact that you can now logon, it is possible that the porting wasn't completed... Or "ots transferred" is said is not porting 

Fizzajaffri

I didn’t move the number i am usung freedom mobile number and it’s ok for me .. o just wanna camcel there services now

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fizzajaffri wrote:

Where is customer servise i need my refund they charged me I don’t even use there services since ling yime I transferred to freedom

@Fizzajaffri 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Fizzajaffri

@Fizzajaffri wrote:

Where is customer servise i need my refund they charged me I don’t even use there services since ling yime I transferred to freedom

Did you port your PM number to freedom? If yes, then your PM account is closed and PM should not continue to charge you.

But if PM is still charging you, you should:

Disable autopay and remove autopay credit card info to stop autopay and port your number to another provider. Your account will be cancelled right away.

Billing issues can be resolved by Moderators only. To contact them:

- Use the ticketing system for a faster response time (preferred method as Ticket is assigned and easy to follow up with MODs). Click here and type ticket, then select account-specific question, then select you need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket or,

- Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@Fizzajaffri wrote:

@Fizzajaffri   It is customer's own responsibility to cancel the service , in PM case, remove Autopay.  Moved away to another provider and have not use PM service for long time is NOT a valid reason to ask for refund.

If you have not removed Autopay yet, please Login to My Account, disable Autopay and remove credit card.

Fizzajaffri

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Anonymous wrote:

@Fizzajaffri : Removed it how? If the account is closed you can't log in or use the IVR to remove autopay. That might suggest that the port did not finish and your plan renewed on schedule.

@Anonymous: I found that reply apt, and also worth a chuckle. 😊

@Fizzajaffri:  Kindly note that the 'Community' cannot arrange your refund, that is, if you think you are justifiably due for it. The refund, if any, will ONLY be processed through the 'Customer Service'. But it's a good idea to have your actions clarified here before approaching the Customer Service. Best wishes. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fizzajaffri : Your first post here said you transferred your line. As many people do, that's slightly incorrect terminology but also generally interpreted as porting/transferring the number.

So your account here simply carried as if nothing changed. How could it know? So yes, remove your payment card which should turn off autopay and let the account suspend and then deactivate and you're done. I don't think it's reasonable for the company to refund you when it dutifully did everything it was told.

@Fizzajaffri wrote:

I didn’t move my number i am using new provider different number ..when i see charges yesterday evening so i login to my account and remove autopay and remove credit card already.. but can you pkease refund my money 

@Fizzajaffri 

If you did not port your PM number to new provider, you did not officially close your PM account.  You will need to remove your credit card as you just did.  

You can ask CSA nicely for a refund.  YMMV.  Generally, there are no refunds in a prepaid mobile accounts.  

@Fizzajaffri   Usually there is no need to explicitly take away Autopay if you port your number to another provider.   Port success, account closed and no more Autopay.

But, things do screw up sometime.  Please open a ticket with PM to seek the refund

To open a ticket with Customer Support Agent, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

Start by typing "Overcharge"

then click "Cntact Us"

then click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.
         There, you will be prompted to enter COMMUNITY Login (NOT My Account/Self-Serve) to validate your identity,

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to CS_Agents (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Fizzajaffri

I didn’t move my number i am using new provider different number ..when i see charges yesterday evening so i login to my account and remove autopay and remove credit card already.. but can you pkease refund my money 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fizzajaffri : Removed it how? If the account is closed you can't log in or use the IVR to remove autopay. That might suggest that the port did not finish and your plan renewed on schedule.

Fizzajaffri

I didn’t remove auto pay because i thaught if everything moved so its automatically cancelled. i removed it yesterday  but what about you took money from my account already please refumd that

@Fizzajaffri 

If your number was successfully ported to your new provider and you can no longer log in to your pm account nor access your account info by dialling 1-855-4PUBLIC and entering your 10 digit phone number then your account is closed.

However on the rare occasion the odd customer has reported that autopay system has continued to charge the card registered for autopay if it had not been manually removed from the account. Customer support  can remedy the problem by issuing a refund. Contact them as per previous posts.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Fizzajaffri   how you cancelled the service here?

did you port out your number?  If so, did the port ever completed?  You got incoming calls on your new provider?

Can you still login to My Account?  If you can, then something wrong, if porting completed, account would have closed.

if you didn't port the number away from PM, then you need to cancel the service by logging in My Account and disable Autopay and remove credit card, have you done this?

[highlighted answer ...... Luddite]

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Fizzajaffri wrote:

Hi i aready cancelled my service right after 1 week of installation.. i transferred my line to other provider but you still charge me .. can you pkease tell me why 

If you ported your number out to a new provider then your account should have been closed automatically. Can you log into self service? 

You should contact a CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

@Fizzajaffri wrote:

Are incoming calls working at your new carrier?  Check if your Public Mobile service still works. if your Public Mobile service isn't working and calls are going to yoru new carrier, you need to inquire with a customer support agent. Click here to send a message to a customer support agent:  Private Messages - Community (publicmobile.ca)

If your Public Mobile service is still working, your number transfer never completed, and you'll need to discuss this with your new carrier to get them to try again to port the number to them.

Need Help? Let's chat.