Did you mean: 

Re: I want my money refunded

Sauce
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want a refund i double paid on my debt visa

4 REPLIES 4

Brent_liza1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Could you please elaborate more? One of two things happened. 
1) if you processed payment twice by pushing the button. If this is the case you can keep the credit if it shows in the system or contact your bank to ask for one reversal. You may need to notify a moderator so your service doesn’t suspend if they see the return. 

2) if you did not hit the payment twice than this is an authorization and a charge for plan. The authorization charge should show pending. These fall off around 5 business days. 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Sauce wrote:

@Sauce Did you double pay or were you double billed? As noted by @Anonymous , if the "extra" funds are showing in your account you may as well leave them there for your next renewal as a refund if appropriate will take at least 30 days.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Sauce  FYI: You posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or, if appropriate, submitting a ticket to the moderators.

Luckily @Anonymous picked it up. 👍

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sauce wrote:

@Sauce 

Do you see the additional paid amount in your Available Funds? If so, then if you're not tight on money, you could leave it there for your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.