cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I can not call or receive calls within my province despite having the right plan

Sbradley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I am having issues with my phone I paid it now it says I have 14$ extra and I have no service. Help @Moderator!
4 REPLIES 4

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Sbradley,

please provide some more info as @Luddite has mentioned so that the community members can try helping you out. 

Also,

- is your phone unlocked?

- is texting working?

- if your plan includes data, then is data working?

- or is it no service at all?

- please try powering down your phone, remove the sim, reinsert the sim and power up

- if you happen to have another unlocked phone, please try your sim in it. 

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's not @moderator it's @Mary_M for example. You have to tag the actual moderators name any of them will do.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Sorry to hear that. But can you explain bit more what plan are you on and when did you join pm or did you port your number. ?
If we know a bit more details about the issue you having then we can provide more better suggestion and solution to you
For now I would sa y try reboot your phone and also try your sim in other phone to verify if its service or hardware failure.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Sbradley Your post to an old thread has been moved to its own topic; this will increase its visibility.

Some additional info would help:

- make/model of your phone

- is this a new activation?

- login to your account and see what plan, if any, is showing

- with the PM SIM installed what message shows on the phone: No Service, Public Mobile with dots, Enter Code, etc.?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.