cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I WANT TO SPEAK TO HUMAN BEIGN NOT ROBOT

wiilo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't pay my bills please need help asap please contact me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  have 2 numbers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or xxxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address and phone numbers removed

13 REPLIES 13

@Defectiveai67  yes.. easy..  so.. your issue all resolved now?

Defectiveai67
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hey there. Been there, Done that.
Just Ask to speak to a moderator here, and they will help you out!!! Ez as pie!! Lol 8-)

@BlueB 

Lol.... @hairbag1 is going to make the annual top ten list of reasons to not call 911.

1. DO NOT CALL 911 TO TOP UP YOUR PUBLIC MOBILE ACCOUNT. 🤣🤣🤣

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hairbag1 wrote:

@louie1lawless...

you can get a payment voucher at London Drug, (for example). then dial 911 to add to your account. Then deal with credit card issue later.

Just a correction here... please call 611 to refill your account with the voucher (and not 911!).  That's clearly a typo there by @hairbag1😅

@louie1lawless...

you can get a payment voucher at London Drug, (for example). then dial 911 to add to your account. Then deal with credit card issue later.

edit....should read 611. Thanks @BlueB ...my sausage-fingeritis struck again.

@louie1lawless  this is an open forum and we are all customers like  you.  Please click on the 3 dots to remove your personal info.

so, what exactly was the issue?  Can you logon to Self-Serve?  did it show account Active?  was it Autopay failed?

If you want PM to assist, you will need to open a ticket using the bubble on the lower right. 

However, you can try to provide use more details to your issue and maybe we can help and you will get your issue resolved quicker than opening ticket with mod

louie1lawless
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My name is Louie xxxxxx telephone ie 250 2xx xxxx, and I can't pay bill 

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@wiilo wrote:

There is no PM human support (live person to Talk to).

If you still have unresolved issues with your account, please contact Moderators.

For account/data issues please contact Moderators.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

- Use the ticketing system for a faster response time (preferred method as Ticket is assigned and easy to follow up with MODs). Click here and type ticket, then select account-specific question, then select you need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket or,

- Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@wiilo wrote:

I can't pay my bills please need help asap please contact me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  have 2 numbers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or xxxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address and phone numbers removed

@wiilo , if you were having Self Serve issues yesterday, hopefully all is working for you this morning. I see no issues this morning on my end.

If you have not registered for a Self Serve account yet, you can do that here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

All customer service is online at Public Mobile there is no phone number to call for account related or service issues.

But the Community (who are Public Mobile customer just like you) usually responses with swift, helpful responses.

For future account related issues, Moderators (Public Mobile representatives) can be contacted by these attached methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

oh.. this is an unscheduled maintenance...

@wiilo 

The pm self serve is down again for maintenance. What do you need help with?

Edit:

Your only option at the moment is to pay by voucher thru 611 or if you know your 4 digit account pin # you can pay with the card on file.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@wiilo   What exactly was the issue?  Unable to logon ? or credit card issue?  

If you are able to logon, is the account showing Activing?

If you are unable to logon , do you remember the email address used? did you try Forgot Password?    if you are not sure about the email address used, try to use Forgot Password for all possible email address you might have used and see which one got the reset password link.

@wiilo wrote:

Are you unable to access your self serve account?  If so, you can still top up your account with vouchers purchases either from online retailers or from a retail store.  The voucher can be added to your account using *611.

Need Help? Let's chat.