cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do I cancel my plan?

Aless
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have. 40 balance I need to cancel my plan how do get Money  back and make sure money not used on next month Nov 26

7 REPLIES 7

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Aless   There is no refund.  The best thing to do is to wait another month before cancelling your plan.  If you are getting new plan, elsewhere, wait for a month later.. hold on with the BF deal and wait for Xmas deal

if you really  need to cancel it now, then  use it buy buying extra data and enjoy the data instead... at least you used the one rather than let it sitting there, account closed and money wasted.

PM is prepaid service and they don't offer refund

@Aless 

Just suspend your service before midnight eastern on the night before renewal and your $40 won't be used to pay for your plan. Your voicemail will remain active. Then before 90 days pass around day 85/86 resume your account service and your plan will automatically reactivate by using the $40 in available funds in your balance.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Aless wrote:

I have. 40 balance I need to cancel my plan how do get Money  back and make sure money not used on next month Nov 26

@Aless 

Can you keep it until the balance runs out, or are you trying to port to another provider?

Note, if you are porting out the Public Mobile number to another provider, doing this automatically closes your account even though you have funds remaining. Those funds are lost when porting out.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Aless wrote:

@Aless 

If you have a credit card registered, remove it. If the $40 is enough to cover your plan cost, it will still renew until no available funds left.

After that, your account will be deactivated after 90 days.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Aless 

Sorry, if you cancel your plan you will lose that money.

@Aless wrote:

Sorry,  but you won't get any money back. Funds added to your Public Mobile account are non-refundable.

Need Help? Let's chat.