Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Help needed, account about to be deactivated

TeresaHuesca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Moderator_Team

Please help, 

My account was deactivated. This is what happened

I change of credit card and when it was type for Autopay my CC didn't go through. I try to pay with other credit cards and debit card, I try to get a voucher but no success. 

It's been 5 days my account is deactivated. I want to do two things:

- Activate my phone number.

- Change the to $10 month plan onlyl once to activate my number again.I don't want my current plan anymore. 
Please help. 

7 REPLIES 7

TeresaHuesca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I haven;t had service for the last 5 days

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TeresaHuesca wrote:

@Moderator_Team

Please help, 

My account was deactivated. This is what happened

I change of credit card and when it was type for Autopay my CC didn't go through. I try to pay with other credit cards and debit card, I try to get a voucher but no success. 

It's been 5 days my account is deactivated. I want to do two things:

- Activate my phone number.

- Change the to $10 month plan onlyl once to activate my number again.I don't want my current plan anymore. 
Please help. 

@TeresaHuesca

Deactivated is a keyword here. Have you not had a working service for 3 months? Or is it just recently not working?

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@TeresaHuesca Please send only Private message to MOD by clicking on this link @CS_Agent they will help you !

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

thank you thank you @Lieux, we're trying to catch up !

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Wow Mary...my message was false...few hours upto 2 days...Smiley Sad...it was only few minutes!!! Good job!!!Smiley Happy

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Ok @TeresaHuescato reach the moderator you will need to write a message here..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explain what happened. Wait few hours upto 2 days they will answer and help you with your problem.Smiley Happy

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @TeresaHuesca,

thanks for getting in touch with us !

Please send us a private message, one of our mods will be able to help you out.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.