cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Get Unlimited Text and 100 mins of Talk for $15

Sajidbaloch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife plan shows expired. But she has my credit card details and available funds of 27. But i cannot call her..

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

"Plan expired" mean that that plan is no longer available as an in market plan but since you have renewed it, you still have your plan.
Regarding the payment, please just check your account tomorrow and it should all fix itself.If it doesn't look correct tomorrow the please send a private message to the MOD explaining your situation and providing your phone number.

On the evening of the last day of a term, the status will show Plan Expired in red letters. This is not saying that the plan is no longer available...just that the paid term is about to end.

If it still says that into the next day and also suspended across the top then there's a renewal problem.

But the OP hasn't replied with any further details

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

"Plan expired" mean that that plan is no longer available as an in market plan but since you have renewed it, you still have your plan.
Regarding the payment, please just check your account tomorrow and it should all fix itself.If it doesn't look correct tomorrow the please send a private message to the MOD explaining your situation and providing your phone number.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Sajidbaloch wrote:

My wife plan shows expired. But she has my credit card details and available funds of 27. But i cannot call her..

Her expired plan should renew overnight assuming today is her expiry date. As you cannot call her, perhaps she has used her calling allowance?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.