cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Extended Absence

mcswiggan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great post. I suspend my account for 90 days. I'm on auto pay. I logged in and reactivated. Since I was out of country I checked my messages and could not get through. Could not log in either. Found out my account was suspended. I have tried several times to get some help but their robot is pathetic. Now I fear I'm going to lose my cell number. I can't get anyone at public to help. I can't believe I recommended them to half a dozen people. Anyway I can get my account re activate. HELP!

@Moderator 

33 REPLIES 33

@mcswiggan wrote:

Great post. I suspend my account for 90 days. I'm on auto pay. I logged in and reactivated. Since I was out of country I checked my messages and could not get through. Could not log in either. Found out my account was suspended. I have tried several times to get some help but their robot is pathetic. Now I fear I'm going to lose my cell number. I can't get anyone at public to help. I can't believe I recommended them to half a dozen people. Anyway I can get my account re activate. HELP!

Sorry, but this would be an indication that your account has been permanently closed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mcswiggan : You _can_ login? Or you can't? I really hope this isn't day 90. We've just had another customer fiddle around until overnight the account was deactivated.

So you left it on autopay? Or did you suspend it yourself? Unfortunately, sometimes autopay fails. And if you're not monitoring the account then you wouldn't know if there's a problem.

Can anybody you trust insert the SIM in a phone in Canada?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mcswiggan  is today the 90th days?  it's best to reactivate around 85th days or so to give yourself some time.

did you say you can't login?  you sure you remember the password or email address used ?  did you try "Fogot password" button? (check Spam folder after just in case )

if you need to open a ticket, try this, it will get to the open ticket link quicker:

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.