cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [EXTENDED] FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

joceelin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my service on Mar 22 and ported my number same day,but still not receive the 2nd month credit. Does anybody know how long it will take to be credited in account?

Thanks a lot 

10 REPLIES 10

joceelin

update Apr 17.

got credit applied this morning after sending MSG to customer service team

@joceelin 

As with previous promos the 30 day credit usually gets applied 5 business days after the activation window expires which would be next friday however it could be a little sooner because that would be more than 30 days for those who activated at the very beginning of the promotional period.

joceelin

updated Apr 15

Still not received yet

@joceelin 

The promo does say the credit will be applied within the next 30 days. I will report back when its recieved on the account I set up thru CCS. So just monitor this thread.

joceelin

Thanks 

yes, I also comfirmed twice from them, I will wait for couple days and see 

@joceelin 

I am awaiting an activated sim card in the mail from CCS so I cannot give first hand feedback yet.... and to be safe I pre-registered the e-mail address ahead of time. However CCS has a specific retail partner arrangement with public mobile so whether or not they preregister your email or its done during activation their website clearly indicates it is not necessary when purchasing one of their "bundles." See below...

Screenshot_20210402-152134~2.pngScreenshot_20210402-152108~2.png

@joceelin wrote:

I activated the service through CCS, and was told not to submit email before activation and was told I will get the 2nd month free by PM not by them 

@joceelin    Did you print off the terms and conditions for the activation through CCS? 

Perhaps @darlicious  can give you more information as I've seen her post some info about CCS' offers.

joceelin

I activated the service through CCS, and was told not to submit email before activation and was told I will get the 2nd month free by PM not by them 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@joceelin 

did you submit your email ahead? did you get a confirmation email? did you use the same email address to activate??

if you have done all above then you should be eligible.  It said they will credit you with 30 days.  Since it only around 10 days so far, i would wait till next week before open a ticket with mod to confirm. 

@joceelin wrote:

I activated my service on Mar 22 and ported my number same day,but still not receive the 2nd month credit. Does anybody know how long it will take to be credited in account?

The wait for the account credit is up to 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.