cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Community moderater

dwireless
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

, i have a customer , who applied payment voucher , its applied, shows active plan, but computer says you dont have active addon, no phone service or internet service working, please chech , i tried to change the new sim card, bu still same issue, please give us solution, thanks

edited by computergeek541:  as a voucher retialer, you should not be posting a customer's phone number in a publicly viewable message forum

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dwireless wrote:

yes i already tried all 3 mentioned methods , but no active service, payment already applied, even balance shows extra

You had said in your earlier posts that the service said active.

So indeed as wondered...if you see the amount in the balance then the add-on that you previously mentioned was not purchased. It's 2 steps. Add money. Buy add-on.

Dankaroo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dwireless wrote:

yes i already tried all 3 mentioned methods , but no active service, payment already applied, even balance shows extra

Please message @CS_Agent to have your service reinstated. Don't forget to mention you provided payment.

To message them click/press their name, scroll down to Contact Me section and click/press Send Private Message.

Do you have the 10$ plan? @dwireless 

@dwireless 

Maybe try the lost/stolen phone trick.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

This trick re-sets your sim/account.  Works for many account issues.

dwireless

Dankaroo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Got a quick checklist. 

- did you setup and enable auto-pay?

- did you put money into your account 2 business days prior to renewal/billing cycle?

- did you login to self serve and check your balance & status?

dwireless

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@dwireless 

For your problem you can try to put your phone on LOST/StOLEN...in your self serve account click on the tab PLAN/ADD-ONS and PHONE LOST/STOLEN. Then close your phone. Wait few minutes and open it again. Click on find your phone and see if something has changed...let us know...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dwireless wrote:

xxxxxxxxxx, i have a customer , who applied payment voucher , its applied, shows active plan, but computer says you dont have active addon, no phone service or internet service working, please chech , i tried to change the new sim card, bu still same issue, please give us solution, thanks

@dwireless 

If it's the $10 plan then maybe they've hit the limits.

Buying add-ons is 2 steps. Put money in to the account and then buy the add-on. Maybe only the first part was done.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Hello @dwireless 

You are in an old thread here...you can post your question here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started

It's a public forum so we are customers like you...no personal information..you can hide your phone number click on the 3 dots in your message and change..

Need Help? Let's chat.