cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Community Terms of Service & New Community Guidelines

Darougar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I am new and I have a question about my bill, where can I ask my question?

8 REPLIES 8

@Quigley sorry my fault.. i was checking the overview page and profile and didn't see it..  🙂

@softech   What are you talking about? You can still see your phone number in your self serve account. Just click on " change my number" and viola it shows up. Where have you been?

@Darougar maybe for security protection?  Like PM Self-Serve does not show SIM card number, too  (used to be showing last 4 digits but now they took that away completely).  Just in case someone got access to your account and they still won't get all the info.

as helped by @Quigley , phone number can be found if you click on "Change my Number"

Darougar

I do not know why PM does not want to fix account layout? 

Why does not show my phone number beside account number?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darougar : You're doing fine. Click on See more to see more of the reply. Click on the subject line to open the thread. Someone might move your posts to somewhere else since you're new. What questions do you have? Did you see my reply to your other question about where your phone number is?

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Darougar wrote:

Hi, I am new and I have a question about my bill, where can I ask my question?

@Darougar  You could put your question under the category Paying For Your Service. Click on this link to go there, then click the Ask a question button on that page:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/bd-p/paying_for_your-service

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darougar : Define "account billing"? Scroll up this thread you found and you'll find where it is in the self-serve.

Darougar

Why there is no phone number under account billing? 

Need Help? Let's chat.