cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Community Terms of Service & New Community Guidelines

Fatemeh529
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a public SIM card wife no of: deleted .. Luddite but I forgot to recharge it for a long time ,know it is inactivated ‘so I wanted to know that how can I activate it again because I need only the same no,which I was using it.

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Fatemeh529 wrote:

I have a public SIM card wife no of: deleted .. Luddite but I forgot to recharge it for a long time ,know it is inactivated ‘so I wanted to know that how can I activate it again because I need only the same no,which I was using it.

@Fatemeh529 , what is a "long time"?

So ensure you reactivate your account before the 90 day is up...probably at least 4-5 days before your 90 days is up to ensure all is good.

Reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.

or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Fatemeh529 

You wrote, (in part),  "I need only the same no,which I was using it."

Before you go about buying a new PM SIM card and pay to activate another plan to attempt to regain the same number, I would recommend CALLING your old number to see if it's currently in use by someone else.

It'll save you a headache in going through the whole process if you're doing it primarily to regain that same number.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Fatemeh529  Can you still call 611? If not, it's most likely too late to recover the SIM/number. You will need to activate a new SIM & pick a new number.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Dunkman @Luddite 

Just in case can you edit please and thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fatemeh529 : If it has been over 4 months since you last paid then the account is dead. If less then just deposit enough to pay the plan cost and it'll fire back up.

Need Help? Let's chat.