cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Community Technical Issues

Nush12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got my plan on October 30th with a permotion second month free my phone is already cut off how can I fix this it’s only been a month 

4 REPLIES 4

@Nush12 

check your private message inbox. scroll to the top of the screen and click on the "envelope" icon beside the "bell(notification)" icon. that is where you will receive a message from customer support mods. 

public mobile customer support is all online. don't expect to get a call back or anything like that. 

@Nush12 wrote:

No I i payed for a permotion on actives 30th for second month free my phone cut off today I can’t get ahold of anyone at public mobile or that modeator team it’s not working to message them 

@Nush12 

You likely did not get the 2nd month credit.  Maybe you did not meet the exact criteria or might be a glitch in the system.

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Nush12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No I i payed for a permotion on actives 30th for second month free my phone cut off today I can’t get ahold of anyone at public mobile or that modeator team it’s not working to message them 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Nush12 wrote:

I got my plan on October 30th with a permotion second month free my phone is already cut off how can I fix this it’s only been a month 

@Nush12 

Does anything work? data, talk and text.  Check your account status.  Active or suspended.  Is there any available balance in your overview page.  Are you on autopay?

Need Help? Let's chat.