cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chose "Talk not included" and bought minutes add-on instead, can't use minutes.

bahram
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi there, it is unlocked  more then week my both service not working when some one calling i don,t receive the call from call can get to other it sim card i was buy from walmart and i paid for each line 28.75 $ to public but it doen,t work i did transfer both number from fido.so i do request for refund my money to me . thank you

17 REPLIES 17

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

please make sure not to include the phone numbers as this is a public forum. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bahram add-on minutes are not substitues for choosing talk in your plan, they are only for making long distance calls that are not otherwise included in your province-wide or canada-wide talk plan.  They are called "Long distance" add-on minutes for this reason--they are only for long distance.  

You need to contact the moderator team for help.  Please see my reply on your other thread for more info.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bahram, you should remove your personal information from your posts.

Also, you should contact the moderators.

bahram
  • able Funds: $25.00
  • Amount Due: $0.00
  • Payment Due Date: May 21, 2018

Until May 10th, 2018, if you refer a friend to Public Mobile and they activate, your friend will get a one-time $10 account credit to offset the cost of their SIM card. Plus, you’ll receive a $1 referral reward as part of our rewards program!

Account Status: Active
  • My Rewards
    • Loyalty Reward $0
    • AutoPay Reward $0
    • Community Reward $0
    • Refer-a-Friend Reward ($1)
  • To learn more about Rewards, visit our Community
  • My Data & Add-Ons
  • You currently don't have any Add ons on your account
  •  
My Profile
  • Name: bahram khan
  • Email : bahramkhan3@yahoo.com
  • Alternate Phone Number: 514-815-8200

matbasm

Yes, that's right.  If you want your Fido number to come to Public Mobile, the request must come from public mobile.  However, as i explained previously, you can make this request yourself from your self service portal.

If that's doesn't work, you need to send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to help.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

bahram

call on this number it is go to massage because public mobile service doesn,t work the fido gays saying public mobile should to request to us then we will give a numbers

@matbasm wrote:

@bahram, I tried to explain the procedure for transfering your number from Fido in a previous post.  Did you try that?  If you did, did you get an error message?  If you got an error message, what was it?  If you explain the problem with more details, then we might be able to help you better.  Remember that everyone here (except for those with MOD next to their names) is a customer just like you, who is trying to help.

matbasm

@bahram, I tried to explain the procedure for transfering your number from Fido in a previous post.  Did you try that?  If you did, did you get an error message?  If you got an error message, what was it?  If you explain the problem with more details, then we might be able to help you better.  Remember that everyone here (except for those with MOD next to their names) is a customer just like you, who is trying to help.

bahram

You don,t have costumer service like other companies so how we get soulotion so i did every thing on self service and paid over money  but it doesn,t work and public mobile should to request  to fido for nuber transfer . 

matbasm

@bahram, why are you re-posting again and again?  You will not get more/better/faster  response by doing this.  Furthermore, you have your personal information in each message - that you should remove - if you don't want to be the recipient of a lot of spam calls/texts.

bahram

i wanna transfer my numbers 514 8158200 and 514 9693415 but doesn,t work enven i did active in public mobile sim but fido costumer service said the public mobile service should to request submmitt to us then number wiil be transfer so please submmitt  my both nubers please otherwise refund my all money refund to me .thanks

@bahram wrote:

i wanna transfer my numbers 514 8158200 and 514 9693415 but doesn,t work enven i did active in public mobile sim but fido costumer service said the public mobile service should to request submmitt to us then number wiil be transfer so please submmitt  my both nubers please otherwise refund my all money refund to me .thanks

@bahram wrote:

bahram

matbasm

@bahram, If I am understanding correctly, you have a Public Mobile account and you want to transfer your FIDO number to that account.  You can do this by logging into your self service portal.  From there, click on Plan and Add-ons, then Change Phone Number, then select 'Transfer a Wireless or Wireline phone number...'.  After that, enter the Fido number and fill in the information about the FIDO account.  Note that the Fido account MUST still be active in order to port (bring) the number to Public Mobile.

... Also, since this is a public forum, you should not post any private information (including phone numbers) here.

bahram

bahram

i wanna transfer my numbers 514 ********** and 514 *******but doesn,t work enven i did active in public mobile sim but fido costumer service said the public mobile service should to request submmitt to us then number wiil be transfer so please submmitt  my both nubers please otherwise refund my all money refund to me .thanks

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @bahram,

welcome to Public Mobile!

If you require any assistance whatsoever, please don't hesitate to send us a private message as @srlawren has mentioned 🙂 we would be pleased to help you!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

ute1978

A talk feature needs to be included in the plan to be able to buy a minutes add on.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bahram you will need to reach out to the moderator team by sending them a private message.  Here is everything you need to know to do so:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

If you have a Porting issue, please also include:

• The number you want to port, PM sim number, old account number, old account name exacly as on bill

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.