cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cannot access my account

Jaelynn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone please help me. I switched to Public and using the services but can't log into my account. 

5 REPLIES 5

Jaelynn

I will contact moderators now. Thank you. 

@Jaelynn wrote:

Thanks. It says my email doesn't exist for a password reset. 

@Jaelynn   Did you submit a ticket to moderators using the link I posted earlier requesting a password reset yet?  If not please do so now.  If you need to make a payment urgently to keep your phone services active, then dial 611 and make a payment either with your CC (if on account), or purchase a voucher and pay using the 611 system.

Remember to keep checking your email account, including junk folder for the reset email from moderators which expire 2 hours after receiving it, in which case you would need to request another reset.  Good luck!

Jaelynn

Thanks. It says my email doesn't exist for a password reset. 

sauker

I had the same issue - it gave me an error when I was setting it up. Try a password reset and wait for it to email you, if you've done this a few times, wait for the final email to come and use that one. Your login account page is different from the community log in page (that took me a bit to wrap my head around)

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jaelynn wrote:

Can someone please help me. I switched to Public and using the services but can't log into my account. 

Did you forget your login password or maybe just tried too many times with the wrong login information in which case you'd need to wait one hour before retrying.  Also try clearing all your cache/cookies and use a different browser with incognito mode on.

If you have forgotten the password, then you'll need moderators to help reset it for you.  Click this link: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in your issue, select contact us, then submit ticket when these options appear and follow the prompts to finish.  Check the envelope icon (top right of your screen) for a reply as the reset email has a two hour expiry window.  Keep an eye on the junk folder too as sometimes the emails end up there.

Need Help? Let's chat.