cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cancelling account

olayinka1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Would you please deactivate my account? I stop using public mobile almost 9months.and my account still gets charged.

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@olayinka1 : Good grief! You've gone 9 months continuing to pay for something you don't use?!

Can you log in to your account? Do you still have the SIM?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@olayinka1 wrote:

Would you please deactivate my account? I stop using public mobile almost 9months.and my account still gets charged.

@olayinka1   oh no, you were not using your phone for the last nine months and your card was registered for Autopay this whole time. That's too bad. 😫

If you cannot access your account by either of @softech 's or @Dunkman's methods, than ask CSA to remove your credit card from your account for you.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

@olayinka1 

If above suggestions, don't work.  You can try the following:

If you know your PIN number, you could call: Dial 1-855-4PUBLIC .  Follow prompts to remove autopay.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@olayinka1    PM is a prepaid service.  Once you removed the Autopay, the service will stop.  A better way will be even remove the credit card current on the system.

Logon to My Account, click on Payment Tab, then click on Manage Autopay and then Click Remove Autopay

Then you might want to remove credit card on the file.  go back to Payment Tab, click on Manage My card (it is only a line closer to the bottom of the page), click on that and youcan remove the credit card

MyAccount-Update_CreditCard.png

Need Help? Let's chat.