cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can someone please tell me how to reach a moderator?

BROCK1812
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot remember my pass word or security questions...I have to update my payment/Visa information and cant gain access to do this...please help!!

2 REPLIES 2

@BROCK1812 

There is currently exceptionally long wait times for moderator assistance due to an overwhelming amount of service requests.

It would be advisable to perhaps purchase a voucher from a retailer such as london drugs, SDM, Shell gas stations or 7/11and adding it thru 611 on your phone. (After connecting press ( 1 ) then ( 1 ) again and enter the 12 digit pin #.

This will buy you sometime til wait times return to normal hopefully in the next 2 weeks otherwise be prepared to wait up to 48 hr+.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@BROCK1812 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.