cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bought new voucher data still unavailabe

mimi12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought public mobile payments card today but it not working i tourned my phone off and then on even taking the SIM card out and back in still i can’t get the voucher working thx kym

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mimi12  Payment voucher PINs are 12-digit numeric codes located on the receipt. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. To top up using a voucher, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’.

You can also add the funds of the voucher to your account by dialing 611.

Hope this helps.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@mimi12 Is it not applying or it come up with a message that says this is an invalid voucher? Could be the funds have not yet been added to your voucher number from the retailer. Worst part of using some vouchers 😬

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@mimi12 call 611 and enter the 12 digit pin to add the funds into your account

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mimi12 wrote:

I bought public mobile payments card today but it not working i tourned my phone off and then on even taking the SIM card out and back in still i can’t get the voucher working thx kym

@mimi12 hi did you buy a voucher to get a data add on? if that is the case you must put the funds in your account and then go in and purchase add on please explain a little further😁

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

@mimi12 

Which retailer did you purchase your voucher from? Not all are valid right away some take up to 24 hrs.

Edit: You can check your voucher against the ones in the voucher catalogue.

Need Help? Let's chat.