cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

Sampatterson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks you even though I can’t see it active it’s not the worst of my concerns right now. I’m stuck in a gas station in whistler using their wifi cause I have no data 3G it expired BUT I have $50 in my account and I can’t use it !!  I don’t know why - the website only takes payment via voucher and credit card ... but I have money on there !?!? 
I can’t leave the gas station because I need data/wifi to follow the map ahhhgg 

5 REPLIES 5

@Sampatterson 

If nothing works to get your phone going contact a PM moderator for assistance:

• Send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
  • Try using the chatbot Simon by choosing Chat Bubble in lower right hand corner.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sampatterson : So instead of using the Amount due for Payment Type, click on the drop down and use manual or something and add a dollar from your registered payment card. Restart phone when successful.

Was your service Active or Suspended? If suspended and the dollar doesn't do anything then click the reactivate button on the main page. Restart again.

Sampatterson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

3DDF52DF-5DEF-42FA-ADA5-C7E9B71EFBDA.png

 thanks For replying I tried to add photo. Last month i added $100 even though I only needed $50 to cover this money. Now I’m at this month and want to use the $50 but public won’t allow it .. it allows payment via credit card or payment voucher. But not the money that’s already in my account ? Gahhh I’ll try what you said as I’ve been going around in circles trying anything else that seems to make logical sense 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sampatterson : What plan are you on? Did you say the status is NOT Active? Can you click on the reactivate button upper right? Do you have enough in your Available Funds to cover the plan cost?

Need Help? Let's chat.