cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

annag
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello I wanna make a payment by voucher. My plan is $25 plus tax   And I bought $25 public mobile voucher already in London Drug but the system said cannot add.   Maybe because my account is suspended. I just changed the payment way.  Please help me. Is there any customer service number I can contact or please email me.  

3 REPLIES 3

@JoyLuck 

London drugs vouchers are immediately valid.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@annag wrote:

hello I wanna make a payment by voucher. My plan is $25 plus tax   And I bought $25 public mobile voucher already in London Drug but the system said cannot add.   Maybe because my account is suspended. I just changed the payment way.  Please help me. Is there any customer service number I can contact or please email me.  

Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to activate after purchase. Can you try calling 611 from your phone to add?

If trying to add in self service make sure you clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new window in incognito/private mode.

If you continue to have problems adding the voucher, contact a moderator.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@annag 

Have you tried adding it thru 611?

Edit: Dial 611. Then press (1) then (1) again. Add the 12 digit pin number. Once accepted hang up and reboot your phone. If your service does not start.....log into your account. Report your phone lost (suspend) and log out. Wait 1 min. Log in. Report found (resume). Log out. Reboot. You should be good to go.

Need Help? Let's chat.