cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

juliendufresne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, i cannot pay my bills on public mobile . My card is valid and i've putted all the right informations. REALLY NEED HELP. I CAN'T receive an make calls. Suspended account cause i've changed credit card number and cannot put the new one so it's impossible for me to pay my bill. I'm lost. Cannot talk to nobody.

Plz Help me.

Julien 

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@juliendufresne wrote:

Hi, i cannot pay my bills on public mobile . My card is valid and i've putted all the right informations. REALLY NEED HELP. I CAN'T receive an make calls. Suspended account cause i've changed credit card number and cannot put the new one so it's impossible for me to pay my bill. I'm lost. Cannot talk to nobody.

Plz Help me.

Julien 

@juliendufresne - are you having difficulty changing your credit card ?

Log into your Self Serve account and navigate to the PAYMENT tab, then go to the bottom, left corner to manage your Autopay. Remove the old card, then enter the new one.

esjliv_0-1617792002121.png

EDIT - if still having difficulty as Customer Support for help by submitting a ticket.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

@Anonymous 

I'm pretty sure it's worked on occasion for somebody at sometime....maybe...🤔

yup.. yesterday.. i am still trying to recall if still see the button after I paid.. that's why I still include in my reply (and I am good, I just say IF you see the button.. LoL)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : As I commented to softech earlier (yesterday?) I don't think the reactivate button does anything other than going to the payment screen. But dang, as always, that's a great reference.

@juliendufresne 

I just click on one time payment and in the middle of the page you can click on manage my card. Then I follow this procedure....

Follow this method when making a manual payment/adding a card to the account....only use the emboldened portion of the instructions if the payment card is already on file.

1. Reboot your device.
  2. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.
  3. Choose replace card rather than remove card.
  4. Copy your address from your billing statement.
  5. Add your apt/unit/suite # to the street address. ie. 101-123 1ST AVE W, CITY, PROV.
  6. Do not put a space in the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  7. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.
  8. Do not use autofill. Type everything manually.

Once you successfully update your card do not attempt your payment immediately. Log out/in then go to make a payment to pay for your renewal. Otherwise if you were not suspended I would recommend a $1 test payment. Follow my further instructions for a successful payment to unsuspend your account.

Do not try more than two attempts at adding a card or payments ( successful or not) or you will continue to get this message. Wait at least 1 hour to try a third time another hour for your 5th try....and so on....and do not make more than 4 unsuccessful tries with the same card in a 24 hour period or you will trigger a fraud alert lock out requiring assistance from customer support.

Go to make a payment. Choose the "other amount" option and add $1 more than the amount owing and submit the payment. If that is successful go back to your overview page and if it does not say active  click on the reactivate button. If that works log out and reboot. If that does not work and your payment is in your balance rather than showing $1 then go to the usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen and suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your balance should now be $1. Log out and reboot.

Or you can pay with a voucher thru self serve or better yet thru 611 as it will automatically reactivate your plan. Vouchers purchased at London Drugs, 7/11, SDM or Shell stations are all immediately valid and loadable via 611. Just dial 611 and press (1) then (1) again then enter the 12 digit pin code #. Once successfully applied 611 will confirm that its been accepted and send you a text confirming it as well. Hang up and reboot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@juliendufresne 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$ !

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount: $ ! + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left,
and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@juliendufresne   Please try a manual payment.

Go to My Account, Payment Tab, Manual Pay, then use Other and enter your Plan Amount +$1 extra and see if it goes through.  If so, check if you have the button "Reactivate Current Plan" and click on it , then Logoff and reboot your phone

Let us know how it goes

Need Help? Let's chat.