cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

kirstentoshi69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need my money back in my account.you stole my money 28 dollars two Time and I had no service and I getting mad and pissy 

4 REPLIES 4

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kirstentoshi69 

Hi there, while the moderators reply to your question you should know this is a prepaid service where the plan you buy is what’s billed plus taxes. If you use up your minutes or data, PM won’t charge you extra. If the moderators can’t resolve this for you then you could contact your payment processor such as your credit card company if you used them. Either way, you’re paying the lowest cell phone bills in Canada.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@kirstentoshi69 wrote:

I need my money back in my account.you stole my money 28 dollars two Time and I had no service and I getting mad and pissy 

@kirstentoshi69 

I'm guessing there is a misunderstanding here.  No need to get to where you're 'getting'.

You received responses on this which will likely allow you to manage the potential misunderstanding with what may have been an in-progress renewal or reactivation of a suspended account.

If you feel you were 'stolen' from after considering the above possibilities, you should reach out to a Moderator.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@kirstentoshi69 

Are you trying to reactivate your service? Do you now have $56 ($50 - taxes)in your balance on your account? If yes try clicking on the reactivate button. If that doesn't work go to the plans or usage page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Log out and reboot. Your services should be working. Your extra payment will pay for your service on your next renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kirstentoshi69 : Where are you seeing two charges? It's possible that a second charge on your payment card is in a Pending status and will drop off after some time.

Other than that, do you see additional funds in your Available Funds that wouldn't ordinarily be there?

Did you do a plan change?

Did you think you had to pay again when you saw Expired and Suspended all over your account?

Do you have service now?

Need Help? Let's chat.