cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Auto Pay not working

sabumbeejay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having the same issues too, I can not get the auto renewal to work for me. Tried calling 611 and the PIN number I was suplied with won’t work either.  

9 REPLIES 9

@sabumbeejay wrote:

Well, his tone sounds sacarstic hence my reply. 

Well in fairness it was a little. BUT it was Ralph's fault for being annoying and begging for food. Robot LOL

RalphRalphRALPH

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@sabumbeejay, thank you for taking the time to mark a post as the solution.  I can not take credit for solving your problem and have marked @Luddite, post as the answer to your problem.  But I appreciate your action very much.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@sabumbeejay, no worries at all.  Sometimes it is very hard to get the contextual tone of a message.  If there is anything else that you have issues with come back or even stick around and participate and possibly earn some community rewards to lower your bill.  Welcome to PM

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sabumbeejay

Thanks ShawnC13, my bad. 

No he wasn't he was just explaining the process and how and who to contact for help.  Follow his  directions and one of our great MODS will take care of you!!!

sabumbeejay

Well, his tone sounds sacarstic hence my reply. 

@sabumbeejay, I hope you aren't being sarcastic with your "helpful" comment because @Luddite, has set your post as it's own topic to gain more attention and pointed you in the right direction as to get the correct help for your issue.  So I am truly hoping that I am just misreading the tone of your post.

sabumbeejay

Thanks for being 'helpful'. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@sabumbeejay What is not working? Autopay means you do not need to do anything to renew your current plan.

If your phone has stopped working even though payment was taken, you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

BTW: You have posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or sending a private message directly to the moderators (for account issues).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.