Did you mean: 

Re: Add on problems

Uzoh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can’t use my phone after toppling up with payment voucher 

3 REPLIES 3

toxicfire
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Uzoh Sign into your account does it show your payment taken or is it showing in your account?

If your service was expired you may have to click the reactivate button.

If still not working reboot your phone and or contact moderator at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Uzoh wrote:

@Uzoh  Access your selfserve and if there is a re-activate button on the landing page click on it. If it still doesn't work try the following:

1. Put your phone in airplane mode wait for 15 minutes.

2. Try the lost/stolen phone trick: To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait 15 minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone
Warning: By perforning the following procedure there is a strong chance that you will have to forfeit your AutoPay reward for the current period. If you have AutoPay enabled use at your own risk.

3. Fund your account with another $1 or $5 and restart your phone.

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait 15 minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

@Uzoh wrote:

Is your plan in expired status?  i would check to see if the funds that you added are still in your account balance.  If the funds are still there, that sounds as if the renewal process didn't happen correctly.

Need Help? Let's chat.