cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random credit on my account today?

Indican
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I randomly got a text today telling me that $10 had been credited to my account, and I'm just trying to find out why.  I'm obviously not complaining about a $10 credit lol, but I have the auto-pay, so I get the $2, which is showing in my rewards, but I don't see anything else in my rewards that would explain the $10.  I haven't referred anyone, I've only responded to posts on the Community forums a couple of times, so it's not from rewards at all.  I'm a new customer, so I've only had my first bill so far that I paid when I signed up, and I'm due for my second bill in a few days.  I don't remember there being any promos that would explain a $10 credit or anything like that.  Anyone know what that might be?

11 REPLIES 11

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

What's written in your self serve account? @Indican Is the 10$ in your available funds? And if you click on the tab PAYMENT and TRANSACTION HISTORY can you see what is the 10$ with?

@mpcdesign wrote:

quick...go buy a lotto ticket....that $10 bucks could lead you to a million dollar pay day...no thanks to Public Mobile...hehe

you sure are one honest person...great to hear!

Bad advice.  That would be the worse use of the $10 credit. 

@Indican, such a fresh surprise to see a new member get something they didn't expect for activating new service.  You must have had a very easy sign-up process.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

quick...go buy a lotto ticket....that $10 bucks could lead you to a million dollar pay day...no thanks to Public Mobile...hehe

you sure are one honest person...great to hear!

Indican

Extra money is the best kind of money, really. lol  Thanks all!

@Indican the $10 could be either of these.  Someone already said about $10 off for 6 months.  You say you didn't refer anyone, but $10 could be for being referred by someone else.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi, this is a bonus! Welcome to PM!

@Indican wrote:

Actually looks like there was a $10 off for the first 6 months promo going on until this month.  I just didn't sign up through a promotion, so I don't remember reading that before.  I assume that is it, so nvm!:D

@Indican  Ooops, I didn't see this while I was posting, lol you already found it

Congrats on the extra money you didn't know about, and welcome to public mobile

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Indican 

Read this

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Activate-any-30-mo-plan-and-get-10-off-...

You may be getting another 5 of those $10 credits

It's a $60 promotional credit

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Indican 

Did you activate a $30+ plan?

Indican

Actually looks like there was a $10 off for the first 6 months promo going on until this month.  I just didn't sign up through a promotion, so I don't remember reading that before.  I assume that is it, so nvm!:D

Need Help? Let's chat.