cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REACTIVATE AUTO PAY

mehul4646
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I HAVE DELETED MY ONE CREDIT CARD FROM AUTO PAY THEN I COULD NOT ABLE TO UPDATE NEW CARD FOR AUTO PAY. I HAVE TRY 5 DIFFERENT CARD FOR AUTO PAY BUT NOT HELPING WITH AUTOPAY. PLEASE  SOME ONE HELP ME AS I AM FACONG DIFFICULTY AS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NO FOR DIRECT LINE AND AFTER MAKING REQUEST TO SIMON NOT GET HELP TILL DATE. PLEASE HELP SOME ONE WITH ME THIS ISSUE. MY NUMBER IS xxxx.

edit by mimmo rremoved tel number

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

wen having difficulties with autopay.  the immediate solution is go to a store and buy a voucher that way you can at least get your service going again.

after a number of attempts the system blocks your cc so a mod needs to itereviene you can contact them via the chat bot.

things to try with your cc:

type in all caps (not sure if it helps)

ensure you put your address exatly as in your cc statement

if your postal has a space in statement add teh space whe filling out the form and leave the last digit out.

leave out unit  number

To expand on @Jb456 's answer, enter the postal code without any spaces. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

First please click the 3 dots on right side of your post and edit the post to delete your personal information (phone number)..as it's visible for the public to see.

When your adding your credit card to your account for autopay ensure that you leave apartment section blank (if you have one). 

If it's still giving you issues you will have to contact a moderator for assistance. ( Take note: a few people have been having this issue recently)

For moderators

Simon.JPG

Or via private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.