cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE Need help with voucher

Mccafe_54
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To anyone that is out there in Community 

how do you add voucher when the call center is mnot available for adding minutes to your phone.

Also Public Mobile did not warn there customers that the call center will no longer be available.

I think that is causing to many people lose minutes on there plan with Public Mobile that they should be refunded there amount.

I bought 25 voucher for Fiance for her phone now she cannot access the call center to use for adding her minutes. I am very disguted and find that this services is not reliable to anyone to use.

Fix the problem so people can access there provider with better service for there customers.. I find that this is a joke for there service they provide when you cannot get help from anyone. I even gave them her phone number to access get code to text for getting her minutes on her phone but no availablity for texting the code. This is just stupid crazy rotten service.. 

Fix the problem. 

Thank you 

5 REPLIES 5

@Mccafe_54 

It does kind of sound like your on an older plan. The current and retired oracles would be more familiar with older plans and you could reach out to them by tagging them to get info/help whilst waiting for a moderator to respond . @Luddite might be a good choice he just celebrated 5 years here.

When it comes to vouchers they can be loaded onto your account via your self serve account . Make sure you clear your browsers data, use secret/incognito mode on firefox, chrome or safari. 

It's easier to load a voucher via 611. Dial 611 from the phone/device you wish to  "pay" to load the voucher onto.. ..press  (1) and press (1) again then enter the 12 digit ,pin #. Be careful to enter the correct pin #  as some times it can be listed as the redemption # or confused with voucher #.

Here's the voucher catalogue that includes examples users have added to help guide them.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Mccafe_54 Public gave plenty of notice that call centre support was being phased out. They made annoucements and sent text mesaages. They made Koodo switch offers and told old customers that they might want to change plans.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mccafe_54 

It sounds like you're quite a long time customer. There was a transition a year or two ago where the 611 access to a human was removed for those long time customers. Pretty sure there was plenty of notice.

Also, this place doesn't really do the "minutes" thing. It's a 30 day plan with features built-in like unlimited Canada-wide calling. Maybe you have a really old plan? I have no knowledge of the 10 day plans but I have read of their mention. Maybe that's what you have?

Anyway, as mentioned, 611 can take your voucher or the self-serve. But it's only to pay for renewals or buy add-ons. There is no pay as you go here (now).

Another method is instant top-ups that you can do at a few stores.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Mccafe_54 

First Public Mobile has no call center everything is done online. It says this right on the main website.

Screenshot_20200926_085612.jpg

To add money to your account via a voucher there are two options.

1- dial 611 

2 - log into your account and click "Make a Payment". Then there is a dropdown to switch from credit card to voucher.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Mccafe_54 wrote:

To anyone that is out there in Community 

how do you add voucher when the call center is mnot available for adding minutes to your phone.

Also Public Mobile did not warn there customers that the call center will no longer be available.

I think that is causing to many people lose minutes on there plan with Public Mobile that they should be refunded there amount.

I bought 25 voucher for Fiance for her phone now she cannot access the call center to use for adding her minutes. I am very disguted and find that this services is not reliable to anyone to use.

Fix the problem so people can access there provider with better service for there customers.. I find that this is a joke for there service they provide when you cannot get help from anyone. I even gave them her phone number to access get code to text for getting her minutes on her phone but no availablity for texting the code. This is just stupid crazy rotten service.. 

Fix the problem. 

Thank you 

@Mccafe_54  hi dial *611 on the phone to add voucher 😁

Need Help? Let's chat.