cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: @Landa12345

Landa12345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi helper,

I am having an auto pay account, I want to change the bank account number, please inform.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

Go figure eh, @Anonymous 

Still using personal information on public forums though... as was also the case in December as well.

🙄

Anonymous
Not applicable

lol and here I thought, like everybody else, that the OP was using incorrect language to mean a normal payment card.

@Landa12345 wrote:

I am having an auto pay account, I want to change the bank account number, please inform.

Which method are you trying to use to pay?  Public Mobile does not accept payments direclty from a bank account, and as such, the bank account number wouldn't ever being entered into your self serve account's payment details.  Are you tryinjg to use Visa Debit?

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541 

Could you please edit? thx

Someone else had already done that. Ironically,your message still needed to be edited.

also, edit @darlicious post with the A# in the subject line...  LOL

😉

EDIT:   @darlicious ... 👍

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

Could you please edit? thx

Edit: Duh!.....lol....thx!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Landa12345   you might want to click the 3 dots and remove the account number.

To change your Autopay, logon back to self-Serve, Payment, click Manage My card.. and Replace card option..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Landa12345 : Can you login to your self-serve account? If so you can go into Payment and Manage my credit card and change it there. Make sure the address you enter is the same as the billing address for the payment card. Don't use a space in the postal code. If you can enter the payment card then do a manual payment of a dollar to test it.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Landa12345 

Here is what you should do, when updating credit card info, make sure to do the following to avoid the common glitches that sometimes occur with this process:

1. Clear your browser's cache & cookies
  2. Use incognito mode
  3. Select "Manage My Card"
  4. Select "replace card"
  5. Type your address exactly as from your billing statement
  6.  Don't use a space in the postal code
  7.  Use ALL CAPS if necessary
  8.  Type everything, not letting autofill complete any fields

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Landa12345 

First of all, you're posting on a public forum, so please click on the 3 little dots and amend the private information.

Need Help? Let's chat.