cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBC rewards

RJRSmart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was in my bank account and noticed that they have a reward for signing up to Public mobile and pay with your RBC credit card. I have two accounts I am paying for with my RBC credit card. I was wondering if this is a case of only for new people or if those of us who have been loyal customers for years and pay with our RBC credit cards would be getting a similar offer.

Otherwise I'm still a satisfied customer.

Cheers,

James

7 REPLIES 7

I have posted the offer here.

The credit card reward is generally for a reoccurring monthly payment, which Public Mobile doesn’t self-classify itself.  Power bills, landline bills, and other utility bills do qualify.

As Public Mobile is a prepaid service, you are not required to renew at the end of your term.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is outside of the scope of the PM forum, which should generally service items of concern on the PM side, including their specific rewards program. But yay for rewards, all around!

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@RJRSmart As it's not a Public Mobile rewards you would have to contact RBC about it.

@shskr $2 is a standard Public Mobile reward for setting up autopay, it's not exclusive to RBC.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@RJRSmart wrote:

I was in my bank account and noticed that they have a reward for signing up to Public mobile and pay with your RBC credit card. I have two accounts I am paying for with my RBC credit card. I was wondering if this is a case of only for new people or if those of us who have been loyal customers for years and pay with our RBC credit cards would be getting a similar offer.

Otherwise I'm still a satisfied customer.

Cheers,

James

@RJRSmart  Contact RBC and ask if you qualify.

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I use my RBC credit card as well. and you get $2 rewards from Public mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.