Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick question

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

When I log in in my account it's say available balance is 107 

Next payment date June 20 2017

Amount due say nothing blank 

I have a 90 day 12gb plan when do I have to top up again or do I have to top up now 

Cuz when I click on my plan it's giving me error to open page let me know if I m missing something here 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
17 REPLIES 17

warrengonsalves
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

having this problem right now. autopay is on with valid payment. im at the beginning of my 90 day cycle and the amount due is 0. Amount balance is #113. still no service..

@Samianauman wrote:
If i set autopay when they will take money from credit card right away ?

If you're on AutoPay with cc, the system will take the plan price - (rewards+account balance). If you top up payment early, it will just sit there and during renewal, the payment will be made from the available balance. The cc is used only when you don't have enough in your balance. Normally, most never tops up their account. They just have AutoPay enabled with valid cc attached. 

@zhadj030 if you make a payment the system autoprocesses the taxes for you

So in OPs question, he does not need to calculate taxes, just difference owed

Only way this is different is if he purchases payment vouchers

We wish bro that would be awesome Tax free services
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Samianauman wrote:
We cannot forgot taxes lol

I would love to forget about them at least once. Robot Mad

We cannot forgot taxes lol

Dont forget the taxes

If i set autopay when they will take money from credit card right away ?

@Samianauman if on autopay then yes $114 is maximum required

(You can get other rewards though in meantime, balance won't expire it carries over)

How much should I top up 120 minus 6 dollars for reward 114 dollars right also if I top up today then my 90 days service start from today? 

Also if I do auto payment and turn on today would Thry automatically charge it today or no 

How much should I top up 120 minus 6 dollars for reward 114 dollars right 

@Samianauman yes if it shows June 20th you can top up anytime before that date

Sounds like system is glitched tonight, check back tomorrow

Let me get it right it's more like my service not active right now right but if I want to keep my services then I have to top up before June 20th ? Otherwise it's get suspended I guess am I right or wrong here

How much do I have to top up if I m not using auto pay my reward are 6 dollars and I have a 12gb plan how much should I top up

@Samianauman wrote:
Even in referral page it's say amount due 0 next top up date June 20

Check again later. This happens from time to time. If you are on autopay with valid payment attached, you don't need to top up. If you don't have payment attached, you can top anytime before your renewal date which is June 20. 

Even in referral page it's say amount due 0 next top up date June 20

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Seems like self-serve is bit slow and not generating info. Try again later and it will show you amount due. You can also go to My rewards and it will show you how much is due on the next renewal. 

Need Help? Let's chat.