cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question

Lacrossemom
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My husband has autopay set up and money came out of his account but it says its suspend how come

2 REPLIES 2

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Lacrossemom wrote:

My husband has autopay set up and money came out of his account but it says its suspend how come

As long as your phone is still working, just ignore the notification as directed. His plan will renew this evening around midnight. Make note of what happens so you're aware next renewal.

If his phone stopped working, that's different. Let us know if that's the case.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Lacrossemom wrote:

You should really be posting under the 'payments' thread to get more views and responses.

If this is the renewal date for your husband's account and all his phone services are working then you can ignore the suspension message you are seeing.

If the phone isn't working then try the SIMon ? bottom right of your screen to start a ticket submission.  If you're having problems submitting through SIMon, then try Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I'm going to tag @Luddite  if he's still around to move your post to the appropriate thread.

Need Help? Let's chat.