Did you mean: 

Question

Lacrossemom
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just a question can i add more money before due date

10 REPLIES 10

Roger3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can add money or credit to your account, but don’t forget you are on a prepaid service and no refund. It is not a value for money decision.

bnaugler24

you can put funds or what PM calls CREDIT at anytime and if you want to get ahead of the monthly cycle you can load the upcoming month's payment onto the balance so the remainder of the month at hand which is paid for elapse an then on the day when your monthly cycle rolls over the funds from the positive balance simply drop into the account and if all goes well it should automatically renew your monthly plan.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dabr  moved 🙂

@Lacrossemom wrote:

So if i dont have auto pay then i just buy the prepaid card 

Yes you will need to buy a voucher and load that onto your account.  BTW  if you can repost your question in the the paying for your service thread and I'm going to tag @mimmo to repost it for you.

Lacrossemom

So if i dont have auto pay then i just buy the prepaid card 

You don't need AutoPay to change plan.

AutoPay is adding your credit card to your account to sign-up for preauthorized payments.

Also when you sign up for AutoPay, you automatically get $2 off your bill every month.

Lacrossemom

If you dont have auto pay how does it wotk to change plan

Yes you can. Note that this is a prepaid service, there are no refunds or prorating of plans.

Once you log into your account, look for Account Status. 

• Just below that there will be a button 'Change Plan'.  Click that. 
  • You will then see a screen that says 'Change My Base Plan'. 
  • You will see a list of the current plans offered.
  • Select a plan, use the radio button to the left of it.
  • Then Scroll down further.
  • At the bottom you will see two choices/buttons:
  • Change plan now      OR      Change on next renewal date
  • You should probably select 'Change on next renewal date'.
  • If you select 'Change plan now', you will charged the full amount of the new plan right away, and forfeit any days left on the previous plan/30 days.

That's all. The change is locked in at that price and will occur on your next renewal date, as long as autopay is setup.

Lacrossemom

Also can i change my plan anytime

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Of course you can. This is actually a good idea to keep your account active.
Any payments will be added to your "available funds". And when your payment is due, the amount will be taken from there.

Need Help? Let's chat.