cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about billing

carlynn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I seem to have lost the link to send a private message to admin and I have a question to ask about my first bill.  I would appreciate if someone would send it to me.  

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@carlynn wrote:

I just received my first bill and I signed up for auto pay right away.  I signed up for the $15 plan and my bill is $16.80.  It does now show the $2 discount you are supposed to get for being on auto pay.  I sent a private message to admin.

Thanks

So this is your renewal or your first sign up cost?

How it's supposed to work is that if you activate and sign up and choose autopay right then, then you will get $2 in your Available Funds right away. Then for your next renewal, you already have a $2 balance and then the reward will get converted into your account and your cc should get charged 15 -2 -2 + taxes. Then your *next* renewal will be 15 -2 + taxes.

If you sign up for autopay afterwards then you only get the reward.

Also...the line that says amount owing does not take into consideration any potential rewards.

carlynn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just received my first bill and I signed up for auto pay right away.  I signed up for the $15 plan and my bill is $16.80.  It does now show the $2 discount you are supposed to get for being on auto pay.  I sent a private message to admin.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@carlynn wrote:

I seem to have lost the link to send a private message to admin and I have a question to ask about my first bill.  I would appreciate if someone would send it to me.  

@carlynn 

Although come to think of it...

What's your question? Maybe someone here could clarify it for you.

Lieux: It was sitting there for a few minutes. I'm here. So there it is. 🙂

@Anonymous very easy one!!!Smiley Wink

Anonymous
Not applicable

@carlynn wrote:

@Moderator_Team < Click this.

Need Help? Let's chat.