cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased a voucher, would not let me add it on my phone.

Lyle1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a voucher for $28 dollars yesterday for my public mobile account, and when I tried to add it on my phone it told me that it was unable to process the request at this time. the voucher number is 1**********1. The phone number I am trying to add it to is 4**-***-***8. Are you able to add it for me? if not, please advise how I am to reactivate my service. 

Edited by ShawnC to remove personal data

4 REPLIES 4

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Lyle1 wrote:

I purchased a voucher for $28 dollars yesterday for my public mobile account, and when I tried to add it on my phone it told me that it was unable to process the request at this time. the voucher number is 1xxxxx. The phone number I am trying to add it to is 416-xxxxx. Are you able to add it for me? if not, please advise how I am to reactivate my service. 

Some voucher are activate after few hours only. When you bought it did you know how long you need to wait for being able to activate it and put it in your account? Did you try with the 611 to put it in your account?

You can also try the incognito mode.

If nothing help you need to reach the moderator as said above.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Lyle1 wrote:

I purchased a voucher for $28 dollars yesterday for my public mobile account, and when I tried to add it on my phone it told me that it was unable to process the request at this time. the voucher number is 1**********1. The phone number I am trying to add it to is 4**-***-***8. Are you able to add it for me? if not, please advise how I am to reactivate my service. 

Edited by ShawnC to remove personal data

I had this issue with my parents line and I called 611 from their phone and was able to add the voucher without issue.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

In the future do not post your voucher code on this forum as this is public, everyone sees it can try to enter your voucher code and get your $28!!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Lyle1 wrote:

I purchased a voucher for $28 dollars yesterday for my public mobile account, and when I tried to add it on my phone it told me that it was unable to process the request at this time. the voucher number is xxx. The phone number I am trying to add it to is xxx. Are you able to add it for me? if not, please advise how I am to reactivate my service. 

It's not a good idea to post any personal information as this is a public forum.  You could try to either use a different browser or try incognito mode and see if it makes a difference.  Otherwise please contact Moderator_Team via the envelope icon above your post and ask for assistance.  Response time could be 2 to 48 hours.

Just going to add that you can edit your post to remove your phone number etc by clicking on the 3 dots top right of your post.

Need Help? Let's chat.