cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publicmobile RTR not available

tvtuner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has the publicmobile RTR option been disabled?  I was at a local CT to reload my account like in the past and they said the option was not there anymore.  The only option available was the publicmobile pin with a max $50 voucher.  Anyone know when the RTR option will be available again or is this just isolated to this particular CT.

10 REPLIES 10

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dunkman wrote:

@tvtuner

There have been no notices recently that RTP not being available.  Might be just your CT location.  You could try 7-11 locations.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Real-Time-Payment-Vouchers-are-here/td-...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Retail/Can-anyone-explain-to-me-why-7-11-sells-Public...

Would you really expect a notice lol

Rockdaddy22

@tvtuner wrote:

Has the publicmobile RTR option been disabled?  I was at a local CT to reload my account like in the past and they said the option was not there anymore.  The only option available was the publicmobile pin with a max $50 voucher.  Anyone know when the RTR option will be available again or is this just isolated to this particular CT.

I’ll have to look into my local CT, I haven’t had to use it in awhile. 

Rockdaddy22

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah I seem to remember one somewhere around here when I first got here. It was pretty useless to me out west here so I forgot about it/ignored it.

Vouchers can be bought pretty much anywhere gift cards are sold. Although the KB only says retail partners.

It was never very accurate 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rockdaddy22, you are the king of Canadian Tire RTR.  Can you comment? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I seem to remember one somewhere around here when I first got here. It was pretty useless to me out west here so I forgot about it/ignored it.

Vouchers can be bought pretty much anywhere gift cards are sold. Although the KB only says retail partners.

@Lieux

Thanks for the update.  I also tried, but I guess that PM changed the links, so unable to determine up-to-date locations for vouchers.  

The first link doesn’t  help @Dunkman because the link in the moderator ‘s message doens ‘t work...Smiley Wink

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tvtuner wrote:

You can always use your credit card to reload your account. In western Canada, you can go to London Drugs or WOW kiosk in your local shopping plaza. Also have a look at recharge.com.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
As far as I know it isn't an option. You could go to www.recharge.com and buy a voucher that you can use to quickly top up your account.
Need Help? Let's chat.