cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile will not accept my payment voucher

123dawncoyote
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I need to get my phone to accept a top up payment voucher but it wont.

Any fixes available?

7 REPLIES 7

@123dawncoyote 

It would help if we knew which retailer you purchased your voucher from....however you can check it against the different retailer issued pm vouchers that members have reported back on in the voucher catalogue. Feel free to share your experience as well.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@123dawncoyote wrote:

Hi, I need to get my phone to accept a top up payment voucher but it wont.

Any fixes available?

@123dawncoyote 

If you followed other's suggestions and it is still not working, inquire with the Moderators to help you out.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Exactly, @Anonymous 

Consistency is NOT key around here with some items... vouchers being one of em.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS : We're still waiting for darlicious to prove out the voucher # in the self-serve. I know the voucher # does _not_ work in 611...only the PIN #. The PIN works in self-serve too. I just didn't want to spend more real money on doing the last test with the voucher #.

And we're talking about those voucher vendors that put several 12 digit sets of numbers on the darn thing. Others only have 1 set.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@123dawncoyote 

Make sure you're using the Voucher number or the PIN number on the voucher.

It's been noted that one works using self-serve, while the other works with *611.

Here's a help article:  (1st one deals with voucher, 2nd one more genric)

Pay for your services through *611 (publicmobile.ca)

Payment options

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try adding it by dialing 611 from your phone. Some vouchers take a few hours to activate.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

did you just got your voucher today?  where did you get it?  Voucher from some retails can take 24hours for it to activate on the system.

I would say wait another hour and try again

Need Help? Let's chat.