cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile vouchers

Lorraine_299
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yesterday I bought $120 worth of public mobile vouchers from Shoppers drug mart. Not one of them are working. I need help ASAP!! Shoppers is not helping they say it's Public Mobile responsibility and I can't speak to customer support because there is no call center.....what do I do??.

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sunshine345star wrote:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Sunshine345star 

Good grief. You just left some free money on the table. Hopefully no one will take it from you before you edit. Use the 3 dots in the upper right of your post and Edit Reply to remove it.

Edit: I don't usually bother with personal information postings...but money?!

@Sunshine345star you are on a public forum please press 3 dots top right corner then edit your post unless you would like someone else to use your voucher

You can log in to My Account and add voucher payment. Click on Payment tab...then Make a Payment.

EZPZ.

If these numbers are for your voucher...you should try calling 611 to add it to your account.

Nothing we can do here..this is a Community Forum made up of end-users...like you.

Sunshine345star
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

xxxxxxxxxxxx

payment voucher number removed by computergeek541

Lorraine_299

@hairbag1  thanks for the info. I didn't know about that. I'll keep that in mind.

Some of the retail sellers of these vouchers don't activate them until several hours later. If you only recently purchased them ...maybe that's the problem. If you bought yesterday...unlikely that's the problem.

Lorraine_299

@Anonymous  thanks for letting me know I thought I was the only one going through this. Ive  been with PM for over 5 years and I haven't experienced anything like this before. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully we get this problem taken care of sooner rather than later.

Lorraine_299

@RossN  thanks much appreciated. Just left them a message.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lorraine_299 wrote:

Hi @RossN ,

Yes I normally call *611 and then put in the pin number from the phone vouchers but each time I hear an error message saying the pin number is not valid. For each voucher it says the same thing. Is there a 1800# where I can speak to a live representative?

No. All you can do wait in the queue for the moderators as linked above. There seems to be a different (maybe related) billing problem happening today so the wait might be longer.

@Lorraine_299  no sorry as stated you need to contact a moderator this is mainly self serve to cut down costs https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Lorraine_299

Hi @RossN ,

Yes I normally call *611 and then put in the pin number from the phone vouchers but each time I hear an error message saying the pin number is not valid. For each voucher it says the same thing. Is there a 1800# where I can speak to a live representative?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lorraine_299 wrote:

Yesterday I bought $120 worth of public mobile vouchers from Shoppers drug mart. Not one of them are working. I need help ASAP!! Shoppers is not helping they say it's Public Mobile responsibility and I can't speak to customer support because there is no call center.....what do I do??.

Is the cashier told you to wait a day or two before use?

PM does not provide call support.

Send a private message to moderator for help.

Moderator wait time is up to 2 to 3 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

While waiting, keep trying online or dial 611 on your PM phone.  

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Lorraine_299 hi did you try to dial *611 or your self serve account if they fail contact a moderator https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.