cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile online charge on my bank statement

cthorslund91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was charged the 30 dollars and 9.44 for my plan and then a day later I was charged 44.30 for "publicmobileonline purchase 10mar2020" not sure why multiple charges. It's my first bill if that makes a difference. 

4 REPLIES 4

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@cthorslund91 

Sorry I'm not sure i follow

Why 30 +9.44 for your plan? What plan are you on?

Also what province are you in, your numbers dont work for 5,12 nor 13%?

What does your selfserve payment history say ( if you y take screenshot please zoom out personal stuff)?

Finally, check closer your credit card statement since its only couple of days after, are any of those pending charges? Sometimes you can have ghost pending charge with the original charge that went through

Korth
Mayor / Maire

You can request a support ticket from the SIMon chatbot or msg the PM Mods directly. They'll need your PM Self-Serve account number, some authentication info (name, phone number, etc), and details about the bank transaction(s).

I would attach a copy of the statement to PM (with irrelevant information removed).

It might be something legit. Maybe you already had funds in Self-Serve account and the remainder (plus taxes) was charged through AutoPay?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

It should not make a difference @cthorslund91 . Could you please post a screenshot of your payment history? So that we could take a look at it.  Please omit all personal information. Thanks.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@cthorslund91 , can you post your payment history so that members can assist with dissecting the charges?  Make sure to blank out personal information.  

Need Help? Let's chat.